So I was just browsing around today watching You Tube videos on iOS. I mainly was interested in the hidden features or features we really don’t look into. I messed around with a few they seem to come in pretty handy.
1. On notifications you have three options on how they appear on phone.( None, Banner or Alerts). I like the Banner personally.
2. Double Click home screen twice while phone is locked and it will pull up camera,( this comes in handy for them quick shots) no more going in the phone to find camera and losing a good pic! Volume up takes shot and it works with headphones!
3. Create photo albums on phone.Crop and edit them to.
4. In sounds you can create your on vibe for contacts
5. Assistive Touch, which allows you to use the iPhone if you have trouble touching the screen
Any of this sound useful to you? Give a few of these things a shot and see and let us know if anything in here helped you out!
HotTips! Readers: Get Great VPS Wordpress Hosting Cheap!
HotTips! Readers can enjoy great savings with a hosting package at Pryor Media! Your WordPress website will never be that slow-loading junk that you get with shared hosts! Learn what makes Pryor Media’s WordPress Hosting different from the rest, and use coupon code “HOTTIPS” to save 20% off of your hosting subscriptions!