Internet is being used everywhere. It is free at Starbucks, McDonalds and many other places. What if you have no internet available, but you have an Android phone? Well you came to right place!
First of all, you need a rooted device.
After you do that, go to these site from your computer from the phone itself.
From The Computer.
1. Download the files you want and save it to your memory card.
2. Download a file manager to your phone. I like ES File Manager.
3. Go to Settings -> Applications and check the “Unknown Sources” and press OK.
4. Open the file manager you downloaded and install the files.
From The Phone.
1. Go to Settings -> Applications and check the “Unknown Sources” and press OK.
2. Go to the website and download it.
3. Install it and do the same for the next program
After you download and install them, Open the program and tap the tethering icon. It will ask for SU permission (SuperUser). If it doesn’t, it means you are not rooted. Press Allow. Re-tap the tethering icon again and it will ask for SU permission again and allow it. Do the same for the other tethering tap. Restart your phone and go Tethering Happy!
HotTips! Readers: Get Great VPS Wordpress Hosting Cheap!
HotTips! Readers can enjoy great savings with a hosting package at Pryor Media! Your WordPress website will never be that slow-loading junk that you get with shared hosts! Learn what makes Pryor Media’s WordPress Hosting different from the rest, and use coupon code “HOTTIPS” to save 20% off of your hosting subscriptions!