Now that the popular game Flappy Bird has been pulled from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play store it is impossible for new players to install this game from their proper sources. Luckily, Android users aren’t out of luck, unlike their iPhone using friends, if they didn’t have the game installed on their device at the time of the apps removal from the Google Play Store.To Install Flappy Bird on your Android device follow these steps:
- Click here to download the APK file (as of 3:30 Central time 2/9/14 this download link was working and the file was not deemed a threat by avast! Mobile Security)
- Copy the apk file from the downloads folder on your computer to your Android device (or if you’re viewing this page on your mobile device you will skip to step 3)
- Make sure install from unknown sources is checked (this is found by opening Settings and tapping Security on most Android devices)
- Using a file manager like ES File Explorer navigate to where the Flappy Bird APK file was copied to (if you downloaded the app on your mobile device it will be in a folder called Downloaded)
- Open the APK file and follow on screen prompts to install the game
HotTips! Readers: Get Great VPS Wordpress Hosting Cheap!
HotTips! Readers can enjoy great savings with a hosting package at Pryor Media! Your WordPress website will never be that slow-loading junk that you get with shared hosts! Learn what makes Pryor Media’s WordPress Hosting different from the rest, and use coupon code “HOTTIPS” to save 20% off of your hosting subscriptions!