HUGE UPDATE! – FOLLOW THIS NEW METHOD INSTEAD!!!! Click THIS
Update: You can install Wired / Wireless Tethering after you install Android on your HD2 from Here!
Windows Mobile may be horrible to those who prefer choices. Well the HD2 gives us many choices. You install Windows Phone 7, MeeGo, Android, Windows DOS, Windows 95, and Ubuntu all on ONE phone!
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to install Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread to your HD2.
First please go to this article and follow the steps so your HD2 can accept custom software. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS, IT WILL NOT WORK!
After you installed the HSPL3, then continue.
After everything is download and your HD2 is ready to accept custom installations, you may proceed.
NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS ON THE T-MOBILE HD2 AND NOT EUROPEAN MODELS.We do not accept any responsibility if anything happens to your phone. It can become bricked, non-functional or anything. You assume all risks and will proceed without any warranties or guarantees.
1. Flash the radio. Turn the phone off and put the phone in bootloader by holding the Volume Down button and the Power button together. Open CustomRUU and follow the steps and flash it.
2. Flash the Mag Loader. Put the phone in bootloader again and open the ROMUpdateUtility and follow the steps.
3. After the phone loads up Mag Loader, press the Volume Down button until you get to #5 (USB Flasher) and press the Call button (Green button)
4. Go to the ROM you downloaded and run the program called “RUN”.
5. Wait a few minutes and enjoy your new Android phone!
HotTips! Readers! Get Your Own Website In Seconds!
HotTips! is part of the Pryor Media Network, a group of websites driven by premium features that regular website publishing companies won’t give you. With exceptional service, 99% uptime, and a dedication to bringing you a diverse range of function and looks, Pryor Media is an excellent choice to getting your own website! Be like us – Join Pryor Media today!