As Facebook has changed and evolved over the years, new features have been creeping in one at a time. Recently, with the change to Timelines, photo-viewing has also gotten a bit of a facelift. Comment streams are no longer under the photo, but along side it instead. This keeps the photo in the forefront, and right in your view as you share your memories and moments with each other.
But there is an even better way to do this, and you may not have known about it yet. Facebook, with a click of a button, can easily give you a full-screen view of all of your photos, giving you an even better look at high-quality images from around the world. Best of all, comments and like functions are still easily accessible while in full screen as well!
With the simple steps below (shown visually in the video above as well), you’ll be presented with as close to an iPhoto-like full screen mode as Facebook can give you, and images look wonderful when doing it. If the video isn’t good enough, or if you need a step-by-step to follow along with anyways, you can expand the tab below! Give it a shot!
1) Navigate to any photo you’d like to view. It can be yours, a friends, or a page’s. Any photo you have access to view.
2) Hover your mouse over the image to review a toolbar at the bottom.
3) Click “Options” to pull up additional options. Here you’ll find the new area to Rotate photos on Facebook, and you’ll also see one other great option now: Full Screen.
4) Clicking “Full Screen” enlarges the photo to take up the full width of your monitor, and five you a full screen view at the image in it’s best quality possible.
5) If you click the small comment blip/thumbs up icon in the bottom right corner of your screen, you’ll open the comment window along side the photo, and can engage in conversations in full screen mode. As you use the arrows that overlay the photo on the far left and right, you’ll move from photo to photo in the selected album. Alternatively, you can use the left and right arrows on your computer’s keyboard to flip between photos.
6) Whenever you’d like to exit full screen mode, just navigate to the “Options” menu again, and click “Exit Full Screen.” You can alternatively just hit the “esc” (Escape) button on your keyboard.
HotTips! Readers! Get Your Own Website In Seconds!
HotTips! is part of the Pryor Media Network, a group of websites driven by premium features that regular website publishing companies won’t give you. With exceptional service, 99% uptime, and a dedication to bringing you a diverse range of function and looks, Pryor Media is an excellent choice to getting your own website! Be like us – Join Pryor Media today!